25th June 2019, Fazeley Studios, Birmingham.
Optimise your existing workforce with your trusted network of Microsoft Partners and Office 365 experts.
If you’re considering adopting Office 365 or feel like you’re under-utilising your investment, this seminar will provide an overview of the Office 365 Apps and inspire your digital transformation program.
We’ve defined five key stages of the digital transformation process to ease your organisation in to a new digital age:
- Learning and Business Strategy Alignment
- Addressing Change Management
- Building Digital Champions and Adoption Programs
- Navigating Learning Consumption Need
- Output Measurement
Digital transformation is not about moving your systems to the Cloud.
Digital transformation is about re-engineering your processes to take advantage of your investment: Office 365 enables new ways of working, therefore making your business more agile and people-oriented.
You will learn how to:
- Align skills development to business strategy
- Devise your Office 365 adoption program to drive end-user engagement
- Empower employees to work smarter and increase their productivity
- Guide your Office 365 Champions to influence the business during your Office 365 implementation
This free 1-day session is aimed at directors, business management and process owners, and IT managers who want to understand the value of Office 365 to present to the business. Register now to discover how you can lead your organisation in to a new digital age by empowering your employees to thrive with new skills in Office 365.