The Team at 365Tribe recently practised what we preach by undertaking and achieving the new Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist. This course delivered through the edX platform, covers six critical elements in successful adoption planning and execution to include:
- Structure of a service adoption team
- How to create service strategy & success measures
- Communication methods for training & service awareness
- Feedback & community management tools
- Technical readiness elements
Completing the certification reinforced our knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Driving adoption of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams for organizations as example workloads in a cloud service adoption strategy.
- Writing a collaboration and communications service strategy.
- Utilising the Outcomes Matrix to quantify and select success measures.
- Structure early adopter and champion programs.
- Work with technical talent to ensure service readiness and quality.
- Configure scalable user feedback methods.