Office 365 Discovery Workshop
Duration: 2 days (1-day on-site and 1-day remote report write-up)
Audience: Key Stakeholders
Technology: Office 365 cloud
Instructor: Ant Clay
Moved or planning a move to Office 365? The morning session of this 1-day workshop provides key stakeholders with the opportunity to gain expert Best Practice advice and assistance to help them understand their vision for Office 365 and the challenges and opportunities the new platform brings.
The afternoon session builds on the mornings workshop by identifying the current ways of working through teams, cross business, and external departments and how this can be facilitated and mapped across the various applications within an Office 365 environment.
- Company Insights
- Company overview
- O365 delivery capability overview
- What O365 is currently being used for
- Cover Story Activity (Group Collaborative work)
- What is your vision for O365 in the business?
- Sailboat Activity (Group Collaborative work)
- Identifying the value of O365 for your business
- Current challenges and scenarios
- Identify key future “ways of working” (Group Collaborative work)
- Identify the “ways of working” / what they do.
- What type of work is it (Collaborative, process driven, document management)?
- Identify “key collaborators”
- Identify key functionality required to support that “way of working”
- Interactive High-level mapping of “ways of working” to O365 apps
- Discuss the ways of working, the options and what aligns best for the organisation.
- Opportunity for specific questions to be raised and discussed
- Post session report write up
- Recommendations (O365 apps aligned to “new ways of working”)
COMMUNITY & EVENTS
The team at 365Tribe were delighted to be invited by partners Changing Social and Microsoft to take part in a Digital Champions event that took place at Microsoft Paddington, London.
Building out an effective Champion Network EventFind Out More
1000’s of Digital Badges earned to date. Here are what some of our champions had to say.
I am really enjoying the Champions Program and think it is expertly delivered
Joining the Champion community has been great, I've learned more from the Tribe experts than I have in years of online research
I've tried to learn Office 365 so many times through e-learning. The Champions Program has succeeded where everything else failed
I have been able to revolutionise how the ICP Project Team manage projects through use of MS Teams.
I now update documents live with colleagues simultaneously.
I now understand how to adapt technology into work
Brilliant job, an excellent Scheme that has really benefited our Champions and our business
Following the Champions Programme we are now fully using Office 365 on a daily basis.
The Champions Programme was great! I will definitely be creating a SharePoint for my team and using it more often.
A fantastic organisation that really does know all things 365, many thanks for the support you’ve given to our 365 adoption.
Geoff is fantastic, we are now using Office 365!
Using Teams has been a steep learning curve, but thanks to the Champions Programme, I can now show my colleagues why it is the future
Showing my colleagues how to effectively use modern storage like OneDrive and SharePoint has dramatically improved the way we run our projects
It's great to have been part of a community that has helped to transform the way our business works